[OM] Re: cleaning lens glass

Subject: [OM] Re: cleaning lens glass
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 12:56:44 -0400
Combining experiences from Olympus and N*k$n, it is / was common to use the
following (as recommended by the Japanese parent companies) for cleaning
lens elements:  denatured alcohol, methanol, benzene, acetone, inhibisol,
freon,.and a potentially explosive mixture of alcohol and ether.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714