[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 11:35:38 EDT
In a message dated 5/6/2004 10:22:28 AM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Is everybody selling stuff and saving up to buy an E-1?  Am I the only one
holding out for at least the E-2?  Am I paranoid?  Or is it maybe just that
I've
got a two-year supply of film?

You are asking us to supply answers to all the mysteries of life.  Assume the
lotus position, close your eyes, concentrate on your breathing.  Become
centered. Softly repeat your mantra . . . OMmmmmmmmmmmm

Your truth, your answer dwells within . . .

You are one with the Olympus Universe . . .

Having discovered your truth, go to the phone and dial 1-800-sendme1

Next!

Dr. Barber