[OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 18:21:04 -0400
I didnt say I liked either them.  Must have been someone else.

The only fuji films that I use is the Super hq 100 (sometimes 200
now that the 100 is getting hard to find in discount stores)
which does not have the 4th color layer.  And this only for
casual shooting.

I used mostly fuji print film prior to the introduction of the
4th layer.  I bought a 4 pack of the the 400asa stuff when it
came out.  Looked awful to me. I use Kodak products almost
exclusively for anything but family snapshots.

Charles