[OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........
From: yves barbaroux <ybarbaroux@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 10:54:10 +0200
Hi all of you olynuts !
I'm one too but may be less wise than the average; and I'm going late
here.

1 )  Does somebody can explain why  you mainly use color slide instead
of color negative even
     if you are not professionals whose work is going to be printed ?
     I cannot find  an argument for that choice in terms of cost ,
quality and ease of use since the
      scanner made it so easy to work with negatives.
      Are you looking to dificulty as a bonus ?

2 ) Here in France Olympus was never a best seller and information and
support are scare,
      I 'm looking for batteries 1,35 V for OM1N and have just found a
dealer in USA but infortunately
      my mail to him was undelivered
      DO you know this product and does it work ? Here is His site :

/Wein%20Cell%20MRB625%20Mercury%20Free%20Battery%202-
Pack%20990220%20Battery.html

3 ) I tried before a C.R.I.S.S adapter with SR44 in my 2 bodies of OM1
and they dont work, the cell becomme erratic with them ! (I
    know indeed that the cells are working right with old mercury
batteries )
     Is it the adapter I received which is not good or am I doinng
something wrong ?

Thank you for your replies

yves