[OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fish eye on xxxBay !!

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 16mm fish eye on xxxBay !!
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 02:04:36 -0700
I think (without looking in my "files" which probably make Walt's look
highly organized, by comparison) that my 16mm Zuiko cost me all of
80$US, including having it CLA'd at K&S (the aperture ring was stiff).
Other than that, it's only other real defects are a fairly brassed mount
surface (which doesn't bother making photos at all) and a little fleck
of paint loss on the inside behind the front element (ditto the lack of
effect on photos). Sometimes closely reading a poorly written *bay
listing pays off. :-)

---
Scott