[OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........

Subject: [OM] Re: Okay, let's talk about film ........
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 11:53:01 +1000

A. Generally Fuji 200, great for travel snaps and even stuff I want to be
'creative' with. I also like to have some Fuji 400 in case I need the extra
speed and it's great for flash shots at parties etc.

B. Velvia 50 mainly because I 'scored' 40 rolls of 36 ;-). I seem to get a
slightly bluish cast probably 'cos it was out of date by a couple of years!
I've also got some superia 400 that I've yet to try. BTW I shot about three
thousand K25 slides of UK and Europe in the early 60's which are still all
OK today!

C. T-Max 100. A recent decision to get back to B&W and home processing led
to buying a bulk roll and a loader. Started developing in HC-110. Bad move.
Switched to T-Max developer and the world's nice again.