[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:24:55 -0700
on 4/29/04 2:58 PM, Donald MacDonald at d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hmm. I'd buy another OM4 in a heartbeat. At UK prices the Ti is just too
> much investment when you're broke. I like the various buttons, if only for
> checking what the range is. I still haven't got multispot right in my
> head, but I keep trying it out anyway. Maybe I'm trying too hard.

I love the multi-spot, its soooo simple to use. Just find a bright area,
point at it and hit the button. Then find a dark shadowy area, point at it
and hit the button twice... point at a generally medium brightness area, hit
the button again. Then click the shutter. You've just created a complex
multi-weighted exposure setting in a few seconds without taking the camera
down from the eye. I feel so smart when I do this, and sometimes my images
even come out as good as the ones where I just leave the camera on Auto,
focus and shoot.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...