[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:19:51 EDT
Ali,
I usually use an OM-4 with a new circuit in it. Before I got these -4s (I
have two of them), my main body was a -2S, which I also really liked. The only
real advantage of a -4T(i) over my bodies is the fast flash sync. OM-4s with
new
circuits are not as hard to find as one might think. There have been at least
two of them on the famous auction site in the last couple of weeks. You
usually have to email the seller and explain to them how to check the circuit
get the information, as most don't say it in their listings.
HTH,
Greg