[OM] Re: OM-4

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:48:54 -0300

> << You are all seasoned Zuikoholics...I get the impression that most of
you
> > own  > the higher end OM-3, 4, or 4TI. Do any of you still use an OM-1,
> 1N, 2, or  > 2N?
>  >
>  > I really was hoping to get a "higher" end OM series camera...I found an
> > OM-4 >>

I have the OM1n, OM2000, OM10, OMPC, and OM2s, but use the Om2s probably
over 90% of the time. The OM10 is mostly for sentimentality, but all the
others gets some use for specialty things. Like you, I've sometimes given
thought to getting an OM4t. But when it comes time to put down the money, I
just can't seem to justify the cost for the little bit it would add to what
the others already do. Maybe when they get cheaper someday....
Wayne