[OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Re: Re: ( OM ) Group membership and

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Re: Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 22:24:49 -0400
I sympathize sometimes, but overall I find the amount OK.

I don't think it's a good idea to stick to OM only, as this will slowly get
thinner and thinner, so I'd definitely be interested in other Olympus stuff
(remember, I'm not anti-Olympus). The 8080 review someone recently pointed
to was interesting.

I'm also somewhat interested in what people who have chosen similar camera
equipment to mine may choose next, and why, as there's a good chance they
may share my ideas about what makes cameras worthwhile tools and nice to
use.

I wouldn't want the non-OM ratio to drift too much farther yet, but on
average people seem to be on about the same wavelength. I'm currently
enjoying the fact that for the past while the posts have mainly been about
photography.

Andrew