[OM] Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:01:05 -0700
Hi Thomas,

Myself, I don't want to create any more lists...I'm moderator of two
already...! Piers' point is a good one--it's the people not the topic.

It's fairly easy for me to delete all the "E-1" and "film vs. digital"
postings before reading. Just that I find 100 messages a day rather
time-consuming to keep up with.

-Rob