[OM] Re: Ebay stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Ebay stuff
From: "Ali" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:10:57 -0500
Some people get sell so much at one time...they get backed up or they cant
pay their seller fees. So they start to give up..collect the money
anyway...and never ship the item.  I have seen this many times.
Unfortunately...you have to file a buyers complaint with Eb*y. Keep an eye
on their feedback...if you see new negative feedback...there is a problem.
Did you send payment via paypal? Is there paypal protection listed within
the auction? You can also file a "Paypoop" buyers complaint if you paid via
Paypal.

I have Playstation 2 up for sale right now for a "buy it now" price of
$175.00. Previously someone with ZERO feedback bought it...but quickly
vanished..email address was bad, etc. Now I have file a SELLERS FEE CREDIT
with EB*y. Such a pain!!!!!!!!

- Ali