[OM] Re: Falling prices

Subject: [OM] Re: Falling prices
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:01:23 EST
In a message dated 4/2/2004 3:57:33 AM Central Standard Time,
gordross@xxxxxxx writes:

Anyone have a line on a 21/2.0 ?

Mine is a user, for which I paid no where near $800.  It is, in fact, the
most "user" lens I own and the glass is perfect.  The body is butt ugly,
complete
with some engraving. It is not currently being marketed.   What I would share
with you is that of the super wide Zuikos I use (16mm, 18mm & 21mm) this is
the one which produces the most positive comments from others.  I like the
depth one gets in landscapes, when you have the ground take up a very small
amount
of the image and you get these clouds which seem to go on forever.  This
affect being exaggerated when you capture a vertical image.  Bill Barber