[OM] Ebay stuff

Subject: [OM] Ebay stuff
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 18:48:40 +1000
Hi guys.
I bought three calculators from a bloke in Canada from eBay. He has 1394
feedbacks with 99.4% positives. And he generally sells lots of crystal.

Anyway, I bought three Ti-68 calculators from him on 14th Feb 2004. Nothing
has shown up yet. The amount of gear he has for sale makes me believe this
guy is genuine. However, I noticed he is selling another calculator, the
same as I bought. And he is not answering my email so far (1 attempt to his
home, and I've just sent one to his ebay email).

Any suggestions for my next step?

Thanks

Foxy