[OM] Re: Falling prices

Subject: [OM] Re: Falling prices
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 13:46:05 +0000
Gord,

I've got one, but my inbred hillbilly "optical brainwaves" are working so
poorly this morning that I can't see it to say if I'd sell it, so I'm afraid I
am unable to be of assistance in this matter.  :-)

KEH had one recently, but it's gone now.  They've got lots of good stuff
listed, including a 90/2, a 350/2.8, a couple of 35/2.8 shifts, 24/2's,
180/2.8's, a bunch of 85/2's, and even a pair of 40/2's, not to mention a
50/1.8 for $3.  If it weren't for the shipping charges, I'd buy it just to see
how bad it really is.  KEH's "ugly" usually isn't all that bad.  And because of
my "optical brainwave" malfunction, I'm afraid to try to drive the 15 miles
from here to KEH to pick it up in hillbilly person, so I guess I'll just let it
slide.

They also have bunches of 4T(i)'s, ranging in price from $286 to $849.  And
they ship to third world countries, even the frozen north.

Walt