[OM] Re: Falling prices

Subject: [OM] Re: Falling prices
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 21:37:10 +0000
It's probably not "we" who are destined to have interesting times.  It's going
to be our kids and grandkids.  Maybe this is a normal climatic fluctuation.  Or
maybe not.  I'm too dumb to decide which side's lying or if neither really
knows s**t from Shinola.  I just know that winters in the South are a hell of a
lot milder now than they were when I was a kid.  I haven't set foot on frozen
ground down here in 30 years.

I did, however, notice earlier this week that it was nearing 80F in Montana
while we didn't get out of the 50's in Atlanta.  I don't know exactly what that
means, if anything, except spring is always an interesting time, and I'm taking
pictures.

Walt

Walt