[OM] Re: 18/3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: 18/3.5
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:27:56 -0000
You run the risk of vignetting with the filter further from the lens.  If
doing it this way (seems to me an excellent way to get around the lack of OM
49-72 rings) you may want to use 49-62 and 62-82 rather than 62-72.  That
way you could use the same filters on the Tamron SP 17/3.5 which might be a
fair substitute for the Zuiko 18/3.5 which gets us back to the starting
point!

Piers