[OM] Re: 18/3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: 18/3.5
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:46:43 -0800
Thanks Mark. Yup, well,  I'm looking for a 18/3.5 _with_ step-up ring,
ideally.

What I'm wondering (especially now that I know it's an Oly and thus
discontinued part) is if the step-up ring is still available anywhere
(John, Clint?) and if not, if it's like the "eyes" for a DR Summicron.
With the DR I've heard it's best to buy a lens that comes with the eyes
rather than hope you'll find a set for sale separately, because they
are rarely parted.

-Rob