[OM] Re: 18/3.5

Subject: [OM] Re: 18/3.5
From: <OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:31:58 -0500
Rob,
I had two of these lenses but only one of the step-up rings. I sold the
spare lens off to one of our fellow list members several years back. I still
shoot with the remaining one.

The part is specific to this application because it does not just make the
threads wider, it must also move the 72mm portion forward to clear the front
element, since it extends beyond the body of the lens barrel.

You can use the lens just fine with out one. Like the two fisheyes(16mm &
8mm) you do need to be aware of the location of your front element.

Mark