[OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing

Subject: [OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:01:56 -0800
There is not a lot of difference, but the following may help:

The "T" got a more modern flexible circuit board which is supposed to
be more reliable when exposed to life's little shocks.

The battery life problem of the OM4 compared to the "T" will probably
be made worse in the cold weather. Take the new camera.

The finders tend to fog up with changing temperatures. Handling it to
minimize that should keep the inside of the camera dry too. Take some
silica gel and a plastic bag.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA