[OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing

Subject: [OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:29:07 -0800
On Tuesday, March 23, 2004, at 01:44  AM, Gordon J. Ross wrote:

> I bought a stylus epic 35 and it is a fantastic thing to stick in your
> goggle pocket,

I'd have to second that one. I bought one to take photos off my bike
(autofocus is good for that!) and to bring out whenever it was too
nasty to use my SLR. XA is also good--a classic for skiing. Used that
before I got the Stylus Epic. Not waterproof though, and bulkier if you
take the flash. I've got one to sell if you decide to go that route.
Ping me off list.

Rob Harrison
Seattle