[OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing

Subject: [OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:56:41 +0100
Thanks for that link. Sounds good. I do know, by experience, that the OM-1n
don't like to take a bath in semi-salt (what is the correct word for that?)
sea-water. Happened to me some years ago while kayaking, actually I didn't
like it either, air and water temp was about 5 C. Total lock-up. Now fixed
though and alive and kicking. Both the camera and I...

/ Johan

--
http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se
http://privat.johanmalmstrom.se