[OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing

Subject: [OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:45:27 +0100
Hi Roger,

We will follow "Kungsleden" from Abisko to Kebnekaise-Nikkaluokta. We're
aiming for pleasure this time :) Carrying just the basic things like camera
gear and windproof clothes we will try to keep the backpacks light. Leaving
tents and heavy sleeping bags home we hope to have an easy week. I have
never been to Kebnekaise so I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Abisko <http://www.abisko.nu> has been the basecamp for us the last years,
we worked there in 2001 at the "mountain station". A perfect way to see the
whole year in subartic mountains.

/ Johan

--
http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se