[OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing

Subject: [OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:29:45 EST
The cameras should work well, it's the batteries you have to be concerned
about in the OM-4T. Bring A LOT of spares and rotate them from time to time
into
the camera, keep the spares warm, close to your body.

Every time I've brought a winder 2 (a couple of different ones thru the
years) into a cold, snowy situation, it has either slowed down a lot, to the
point
that I didn't like the sound it was making and took it off; or it has
completely stopped working. That may just be my experience alone, but be aware
you may
be disappointed with its performance, and keep the motor drive cover handy.

George S.