[OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing

Subject: [OM] Re: Next camera, and reliability when skiing
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:39:59 -0700
This sounds like a good trip and I'm jealous. We will be expecting more
pictures of Anna, of course. I've been looking for a bivy bag for protection
from the elements and think I have found one that is made in Sweden by
Hilleburg. It's called a Bivanorak. Do you know anyone who uses one of
these? Mine was delivered the other day but I have not used it yet. Here's a
link to their web information. /jmac

http://www.hilleberg.com/Catalog/bivanorak_926342.htm