[OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout

Subject: [OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:27:13 -0400
Hi Skip:

I tend to compare the E-1 with the C*n*n 10D for the same reason, the price
tag. They both shoot at 3fps, the cool thing is that the E-1 can do bursts
of 3fps for a total of 12 frames before writing to disk. The C*n*n stops at
9 frames before writing to disk.

The Nikon F5 is an awsome camera. While shooting te Downhill event on sunday
a friend of mine was using one. It has all the features of modern DSLRs
without the advantage of immediacy in getting your pictures out. Seeing the
camera in action made me go and start looking at the catalogs for
prices...:-(

peace

David