[OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout

Subject: [OM] Re: Woe is Me - Bridge Camera Fallout
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:03:57 -0800 (PST)
BTW, I wrote this BEFORE Michael Reichmann posted today's essay.
 Didn't want anybody to think I plagerized him.

- Image quality is overrated.  Choose the camera because it
feels right and gives you the features and capabilities you
need, not because of some extreme nuance in how it resolves a
test chart. The fact is, once printed, you are hard pressed to
identify noise (low ISO) and other artifacts in anything up to
11x14.  I checked out a lot of cameras before settling in on
mine.  As I continue to use it, the more I'm impressed with the
design.  It's the little things.  I hate having to fight the
camera, and this one requires little to no fighting.