[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor - Part 2

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor - Part 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:42:26 -0500
I assume you are talking about CameraQuest at:
<http://www.cameraquest.com/frames/4saleReos.htm>
I have verified with Steven Gandy that what he is selling is the Kindai
adapter which is the same as used by CH Ling and others.  It's cheaper
now to buy from CameraQuest than direct from Kindai due to the shipping
charges and changes in the Yen vs US dollar.  I hope he can hold the
price for awhile.

Chuck Norcutt