[OM] Re: audio gear and related topics

Subject: [OM] Re: audio gear and related topics
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:33:00 -0500
The system in our bedroom includes a Dynakit PAS-3X preamp,
Dynakit Stereo 70 amp, and AR-3a speakers.  I have retired the
Dynatuner Stereomatic Multiplex FM-3 and replaced it with an
AudioSource AM/FM tuner, mainly for convenience and not because
the FM-3 doesn't still work quite well.  All the Dynakit stuff was
built by me in 1967-68.

And I still, for some unknown reason, have the sales slip for the
AR's and the Dynatuner.  In October of 1967, the speakers cost the
astronomical sum (then for sure) of $225, and the FM-3 kit was $90.

Am I an old fart, or what?

Walt