[OM] Re: audio gear and related topics

Subject: [OM] Re: audio gear and related topics
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:24:15 -0700
I guess I did know about the motorcycles and I can relate to that one too. I
just sold my last one of those and feel sort of naked without a bike. I
guess I can bust my ass enough on skis so really don't need the bikes any
more. I was testing some short back-country skis last week and did a hard
crank-turn in some deep powder snow. The skis turned about 180 degrees and I
landed on my back and head in a most ungraceful way. My head hit way too
hard so was glad I was wearing the helmet. My old body managed to find a
buried log under all that soft snow. It's starting to warm up here now so
will have to go higher to find the powder. At least the sun makes more
photographic opportunities. /jmac