[OM] Re: audio gear and related topics

Subject: [OM] Re: audio gear and related topics
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:22:22 -0700
I think audio buffs are more weird than camera buffs. The thought of having
both embodied in one person might just redefine weird. In your case, Walter,
if we add in gun totin and SUV usin to the mix it's way over the top. In the
movie Jaws, they defined the Great White as the perfect eating machine. I
know most of your stuff is old but you might just may "have been" the
perfect spending machine. I'd bet your local retailers are anxiously
anticipating your descent into senility. It's nice to know you enjoy your
stuff.  /jmac