[OM] Re: OM to EOS adaptor - sample pics

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to EOS adaptor - sample pics
From: Nils Frohberg <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:39:00 +0100
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Moose wrote:

> I've been thinking of  switching to the host Tom S.  uses, but want to
> move a domain name. The new and  old providers each point at the other
> as the one who initiates the move.

i didn't do domain transfers of  .com addresses for a long time anymore,
but iirc  (and i am  nearly 100% positive),  that it's the  new provider
that initiates the  domain transfer. after that has been  done (or while
it's  being  done),  you  (the  owner) needs  to  send  (fax)  a  signed
form  to the  entity that  hosts  the domain,  so that  the transfer  is
approved.  for  denic (.de)  domains,  the  providers have  a  so-called
"kk-antrag"  specialized  on domain  transfers,  simplifying  the job  a
little. netsolutions used to take normal "update"s.

like i  said, it's been a  long time, but  maybe it helps to  figure out
which one is the "culprit"

--nils

--
The Things I'd do as Evil Overlord (www.eviloverlord.com):
152. I  will  instruct my  fashion  designer  that  when it  comes  to