[OM] Re: OM to EOS adaptor - sample pics

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to EOS adaptor - sample pics
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:17:32 -0800
Thanks for the link. All I ever found was pages with the paid classes of
site, but not the free one. With something like 60 hits on the index
page shortly after I posted the link and hourly bandwidth control, I can
see how it went over limit. It's available most of the time, anyway.

I've been thinking of switching to the host Tom S. uses, but want to
move a domain name. The new and old providers each point at the other as
the one who initiates the move.

Moose