[OM] Re: OM to EOS adaptor - sample pics

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to EOS adaptor - sample pics
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 05:47:54 -0500
After looking I agree but I didn't get a chance to look for long before
GeoCities decided that your bandwidth allocation had been exceeded.
Just for the record, it's Gene Wilburn who owns a Canon 300D and CH owns
a Canon 10D.  Both have the same sensor, however, and should record the
same images.

Chuck Norcutt