[OM] Re: OM-2 vs. OM-2n (WAS: olympus Digest V1 #46)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2 vs. OM-2n (WAS: olympus Digest V1 #46)
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 02:37:57 -0300
on 26/02/2004 23:20, Listar at listar@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ...{but]... the electromagnetic shutter will quickly
> drain the battery when it stays open for extended periods. "

Hi Piers,

Since I joined this list, I'm telling over and over this never hapenned to
me. IIRC, months ago you told me 'flat batteries, Fernando'. They weren't,
rest assured. I calculated the exposure time measuring the star trails but
it's too late and must go to sleep instead of searching for the figures now,
sorry :-(

> There must surely be an opportunity for some crreative "looks like second
> curtain flash sync" photo there?
Yes I have a couple of these ;))

Fernando