[OM] Re: OM-2 vs. OM-2n, light ratio control?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2 vs. OM-2n, light ratio control?
From: Radovan Faltus <FaltusR@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:09:48 +0100 (CET)
Cc:
Hi,
   just i wanted to mention this point. I was thinking
about this feature how to use it and this is my idea:

   This is a limited oportunity to control ratio
of natural light and flash light in TTL mode which
OM-3Ti can do of course easier. The key is to close
your lens enough(or cover flash reflector with ND filter)
to suppress flash effect (the flash power is at maximum)
and extend exposure time. This is just my thought about
this feature of non "n" OM-2, but i don't have
any practical advice,...i should play a little
with T32 and dummy film. Has anybody used this?

Radek