[OM] Re: Camera Quandary - OM vs. N*kon vs L*ica

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Quandary - OM vs. N*kon vs L*ica
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:49:00 -0500
That's correct.  Old OM-4 had drain (meter display off) as high as 35 micro
amps.  4Ti circuit installation brought it down to about 5 micro amps.  No
super FP sync in a 4 with Ti circuit (unless someone did all the extra
work. )
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714