[OM] Re: Viewfinder vs. LCD, was OT How many cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: Viewfinder vs. LCD, was OT How many cameras?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:57:15 -0800
??? When macro focusing using a 3040 it's pretty easy to tell using the LCD
on the back if I moved the camera between when it locked focus and when I'm
actually ready to trigger the shutter. When it looks to be in sharp focus
using the LCD it has always seemed to give an image that was reasonably
sharp.

-jeff