[OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers)

Subject: [OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers)
From: Bob_Benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:58:49 -0600
Add to the file:

Age: 61
First Olympus was a selenium-metered rangefinder, don't remember model,
about 1967 I think.
Next Olympus was Pen F followed by FT,  about 1969 I think.
Then the OM-1 !  RIght when first available.  Was this about 1973?

[I hate to say how many since.  Maybe 15 bodies?  My wife can't see this
note ...]

Bob Benson

"Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx