[OM] giving up macro for lent

Subject: [OM] giving up macro for lent
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:04:37 -0600
Well, here is a description and price list for the items that I mentioned on
Friday.  Thanks to all for their input and advice.

I hope the new owner(s) can get more use out of them then they are getting now.
 Macro is certainly a fascinating subject, but with too many other distractions
right now, I don't think that I could devote the time to the discipline.  This
work also seems more suited to those digi folks with adapters.  Too bad Oly
hasn't come out with one yet, but you EOS-OM folks could have quite a time! ;)

Items for Sale:

135/4.5: Good lens that was serviced by KEH.  Dent in filter ring still accepts
filters and the hood with a bit of a push.  Good mech. condition.  Front & rear
caps as well as the hood incl.
$250

80/4 with f=170mm lens: Both in great cosmetic and mech. condition.  Original
front & rear caps and velvet box for the access. lens.
$375 for both.  Will only sell separately the f=170mm if 80/4 is sold before.

1-12 screen: Original box and case.  A must when working with magnifications
above life size.
$50

Auto Tube: Great condition with tripod mount.
$175

Auto Bellows: Boxed and in good condition.  No light leaks.
$125

Slide Copier: Boxed and in good condition
$50

Shipping calculated on total purchase.

Whole set: $900 plus shipping.  Reasonable offers accepted.

Photos e-mailed upon request.

Bob