[OM] Re: My name is Rob and...and...I'm a Zuikoholic.

Subject: [OM] Re: My name is Rob and...and...I'm a Zuikoholic.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:11:44 -0500
Hi, Rob.  I'm probably one of the few recent purchasers of a 24mm shift.
  I bought it on the bay about one year ago for $1125.  The glass is
pristine and the body shows a fair amount of paint wear.  The slides
work well... very smooth and not too loose or too tight.  It has a case
which has clearly seen some usage on the outside.  Nice on the inside.
The front cap does not want to stay on very well but it's a very poor
design and probably didn't work very well when new.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA