[OM] IS-3 ?

Subject: [OM] IS-3 ?
From: "Mike Stoesz" <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:26:38 -0700
Good day;

As a longtime OM user, occasional contributor of this list now mostly
in lurking mode due to time, I have a ?? about the IS-3 which I know
some of you use often.

I just acquired a used one in a trade today and am curious about the
camera's ability to perform with slide film.  I plan to use it mostly
as a  travel camera and back up to OM2 & OM4t.  My standard film for
travel has been Fuji Sensia 100.  Do IS-3's render slide images
correctly exposed, overexposed or underexposed under normal
conditions?  Or, is it like many P&S cameras designed for slight over
exposure of print films?

Thanks, Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography, Inc