[OM] Free to good home

Subject: [OM] Free to good home
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 20:25:46 -0800
I have the following, $5 per shipment to the first who emails off-list:

        Bounce Grip bracket, complete and working
        Bounce Grip bracket, cut off for use with a TLR (it fits my Rolleicord)
        Bounce Grip bracket, cut off and machined to fit a Hasselblad 500C/M
        Off-brand Olympus to 49mm reverse lens adapter
        Home-made (but nice) remote release for MD or winder; about 6' long
        Home-made but nice grip cord (BG to MD or winder)

Let me know what you need but don't take it if you won't use it.

Regards,

Douglas Tourtelot, CAS
Seattle, WA
tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx