[OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers)

Subject: [OM] Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnappers)
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <omlist@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:39:05 +0100
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:53:15 +0000
"Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, I've kept count and (sad though it is!) I've plotted two frequency
> curves, one of the first age a camera was purchased (mostly OMs) and
> current age. Though how I can show them I've no idea! Can we have
> attachments to the list? Thats assuming that anyone is interested ;)!

Nope. Attachments tent to f*** up the digest, so we can't have that.

What we can have, however, is that you send them to me and I put them on
http://www.zuikoholic.com -- the list homepage (thanks to Tom Scales).

So if you want, send the curves away to me off-list, and I'll toss you an
URL in return, where the graphs are ;)

--thomas