[OM] Re: Valentines Day

Subject: [OM] Re: Valentines Day
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:14:57 -0400
Hey thanks Richard.

Do not apologize for sharing good information. It may be old stuff to me but
someone new to telescopes may gain for it, so it is a win win situation.

I have a Celestron 4" refractor. I took this picture of the moon with it and
my OM1n attached to the scope.

I once had a Coulter 10.1 dobsonian telescope which was so easy to use I
would have a line of people watchin M42 after 5 minutes time of setting it
up. By this time the Celestron 8" on forks owners would still have just the
tripod in place, not leveled, and about to open the box carrying the optical
tube. I miss that telescope.
Right now I have been thinking of a FSQ 106 but it will be kept in the
"thinking vault" for quite a long time (unless I win the lotto)

http://www.takahashiamerica.com/FSQ106.htm

peace

David