[OM] Re: Valentines Day

Subject: [OM] Re: Valentines Day
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 19:13:47 -0500
David,

LOL, that's a horrible idea but I guess I set myself up for that ribbing. :)
After doing some more digging I found another distributor that would sell the
mount for $85... getting a bit more reasonable.  I originally thought that
$100 was a bit much for something I probably wouldn't use very often... money
better spent on a Zuiko 24 or 21mm. :)  After further thought, I agree with
Chuck.  It's probably best to get the factory mount.

Richard