[OM] Re: OM4t arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4t arrived
From: carlos martinez <pottyman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:28:23 -0700
Bond 527 is a general purpose, all material glue, it holds very good but
it is very difficult to remove later from soft material like the leather
covering
not exactly permanent but closer to it. I have used it for years on jewelry and
such and the only thing that didn't hold was a flash hotshoe, and that was only
when I put pressure on it.