[OM] Re: OM4t arrived

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4t arrived
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:58:34 -0500
You should clean the body under the peeling corner of leather first.
Applying glue to dirt may not hold.  Also, try to get the "memory" out of
the curl first by curling it in reverse.  Use brown rubber cement like
Pliobond or Goo.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714