[OM] Re: [OM]Now my question 500mmreflex or 300mm tele

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Now my question 500mmreflex or 300mm tele
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:23:52 -0400
Hi again and thanks again:

It is a downhill competition so I guess that I can position myself quite
strategicaly. I also have my other set of lenses for other coverage.

On the 500mm. If anyone knows, How good for piggiback astronomical pictures
of the sky. I tend to think that it may be a good cheap alternative to
buying a much more heavier Celestron telescope.(also f8)

peace

David