[OM] Re: last weeks roll

Subject: [OM] Re: last weeks roll
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:08:14 -0700
Hi Chris:

I will be looking for a better lab, the $3.00 charge is low but the dust etc
is not good, in fact its annoying. The flowers and the chair came out as I
had hoped. The third shot will be repeated with different film and a
'better' sky. The Houses in the valley are circa 1940'5, the Ridge about the
60's on the horizon (this is where this shot failed. as it is not clear) the
tidal wave of building at present. Thanks for the comments, the top of the
building is strange, I used the 21/3.5 at F8. By the way the bridge shot is
my reflection picture, I had to wait till now to find that dismally small
bit of unfrozen water, I am the shadow in the middle.

Thanks Gord